Communication is defined as, “The exchange of information.” Information is key to keeping the church moving, growing and healthy. This ministry is under the skillful guidance of John Cullum. It is the aim of this ministry to provide timely and accurate information to the church family and to the community about the church family – especially the saving message of Jesus. Some of the areas within the Communication Ministry are:
- The recording and distribution of sermons and classes via CDs, DVDs and the Internet.
- Responsible for weekly bulletins, newsletter and all forms of marketing and advertisement, whether printed or online.
- Podcasts and webcasts.
- Tracts and other printed material.
- Maintaining audio and visual equipment.
- The flow of information through bulletins and announcements.
- Coordination with the elders, evangelist and office to ensure the most up-to-date information is provided to the Web Manager.