To Our Dear “Forever Family”,
As your elders we do not take lightly any decisions that affect the flock here at Sanford. So, after much prayer and deliberation, we have come to the following conclusion.
Effective immediately: All classes and worship services here at the building are suspended until further notice. We will be very closely monitoring the situation and will make decisions on a weekly basis, as to when we will resume meeting together.
In the meantime, we will take advantage of the wonderful blessing of technology that allows us to virtually meet and worship.
- Sundays @ 9:30a.m. Michael and Nick will present lessons for young adults and youth on Zoom
- Sundays @ 10:30a.m. Worship will be livestreamed on Facebook and made available shortly thereafter on YouTube.
- Wednesdays @7:00p.m. Walt will present a livestream devotional on Facebook.
- Wednesdays @7:30p.m. Michael and Nick will present lessons for young adults and youth on Zoom.
What can you do during this difficult time to stay close to your church family?
- Watch our services and devotionals online.
- Check on each other. A simple phone call or offer to do someone’s grocery shopping who is unable to get out, means a lot! If you hear of someone who needs a shopper, but can’t do it yourself, let us know. Our youth group is ready to help!
- Stay connected through our Social Media sites. We are on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- This is sometimes forgotten, but extremely important. If you are able, remember to continue to mail in your weekly contribution. We support so many mission works and that must continue. We also have weekly expenses that keep everything up and running at our building.
- There is someone in the office M-F from 9:00a.m.-2:00p.m. If you have a need or hear of one, let someone in the office know and we will do all we can to help.
- Jeannette Stiffey will be at the building on Saturday mornings from 9-noon to distribute bread and sweets from Publix. She will also have a supply of communion packets available for those that need it.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this most difficult time. We are asking for God’s guidance to make the best decisions possible. We ask for your prayers on our behalf as we navigate this unprecedented situation.
In Christian Love,
Walt Person Tim O’Keefe Tom Stiffey George Stiffey