To Our Dear “Forever Family”,
As your elders we do not take lightly any decisions that affect the flock here at Sanford. So, after much prayer, we have come to the following conclusions. We will…
- Effective March 7th: Resume classes on Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m.
- An Adult class will be presented in the Auditorium.
- Elementary age children will be in the Fellowship Hall.
- Michael will present lessons for young adults in room 12 and on Zoom.
- Nick will present lessons for youth in room 11 and on Zoom.
- We will continue to meet for Worship @ 10:30a.m. Worship will also be livestreamed on Facebook and made available shortly thereafter on YouTube.
- We will continue to meet on Wednesdays @7:00p.m. Walt will present a message that will also be livestreamed on Facebook.
What can you do during this difficult time to stay close to your church family?
- Watch our services and devotionals online.
- Check on each other. A simple phone call or offer to do someone’s grocery shopping who is unable to get out, means a lot! If you hear of someone who needs a shopper, but can’t do it yourself, let us know. Our youth group is ready to help!
- Stay connected through our Social Media sites. We are on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- This is sometimes forgotten, but extremely important. If you are able, remember to continue to mail in your weekly contribution. We support so many mission works and that must continue. We also have weekly expenses that keep everything up and running at our building.
- There is someone in the office M-F from 9:00a.m.-2:00p.m. If you have a need or hear of one, let someone in the office know and we will do all we can to help.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this most difficult time. We are asking for God’s guidance to make the best decisions possible. We ask for your prayers on our behalf as we navigate this unprecedented situation.
In Christian Love,
Walt Person, Tim O’Keefe, Tom Stiffey, and George Stiffey